Saturday, May 10, 2008

Return

Time has slowly unraveled these memories.
Like speeding cars, they faded into new horizons.
From sky to sky, above the gleaming rocks,
The higher things I seek.

For this has mesmerised me,
My eyes see the pebbles and not the path.
It is time I walked on seas.
For I know I can, and that is how I will.

In cruel snares I was trapped. I am trapped.
The abode. Wings without chains.
I will reach again.

I was told I could perform miracles.
I was told I could speak to angels.
I will hark, heed, hear.
For maybe then my light will shine.

And then, another : I am sorry.
I do not know. Do I know ?
I know, but I have not understood yet.
It will come. For I will listen,
And through listening will I speak.

It is upside down, I do not know.
Do I know ?

Angels sing.
And their song is beautiful.

No comments: