Saturday, February 16, 2008

Feathers

To recall, remember. I remember those days.
Imbibed, engraved. How could I forget ?
Of catching floating leaves. Of floating with falling leaves.
Of falling and getting up again.
Of flying.

To recall, remember. I remember I used to fly.
Embedded. Those suns I held in my palm.
Before they exploded into the glistening black of night.
Of befriending birds. Of the wind on my back.
Of soaring through mists and clouds.
Of flying.

Unchained.
Sifting and gliding through the melodies I could never create.
And hearing the songs I could never sing.
And holding the air I could never grasp.
Of letting it go to where it belonged.

To recall, remember. I remember those wings.
I desire. To be one with the air again.
To be free.
Where everything is perfect.
Where I befriended the rain.
Where I befriended the flame.
Of searching.
Of unfolding those wings.
Of flying again.

And again.

No comments: