Saturday, May 10, 2008

Refined in Embrace

Through every elusive breath,
Untold - the unfathomable distance.
Refined, the pulsing silence holds
another riddle in captivity.

Light, the darkness as it unfolds,
unmasked, expanding, absorbing, lifting ..

Carry me.
Be my wind as I sail.
Pull me through everything.

With every arduous fight alone,
Tighten my hold, sharpen it.
Whisper the words I need to hear.
Wait. I'm not alone at all.

See. I see a glare in the shadow.
Light, the darkness as it unfolds.
Embracing, the silence screams an answer to the riddle.

I breathe the wind as I sail.
The fight is over.
Wait.
Thank You.
Tighten my hold.
Sharpen it.
The distance has been bridged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'With every arduous fight alone,
Tighten my hold, sharpen it.
Whisper the words I need to hear.
Wait. I'm not alone at all.'

Love those lines!
Didn't know that you had a poetry blog! lol!